30535: Lucien (reply) RE: 30488: Rigdon (reply/comment) What to do in Haiti vs. How to do it (fwd)

Patrick Lucien patlucien@yahoo.com

John,

There are closed to 1 millions Haitians living in the US, many are professionals who have received the training you are talking about. America provides the opportunity for anyone to become problem solvers, I don't think it's a matter of been American; and often time the training we receive here does not apply to Haiti or any other country. I am sure there are many (Haitians and Americans) who have tried going to Haiti to solve problem that have come back frustrated.

Also, for those of us who are Christians, God will provide the training we need in some form or another to fulfill the great commission.