30547: HOrelle (reply) Re: 30545: labrom (reply) re 30530 re Helping out in Haiti (fwd)

From: Guy Horelle <g.guyhorelle@knology.net>

I maybe a little bit presomptious., however ...here it goes... the primary
factor allways ignore by our 'benefactors' hum...hum ..they seems to have
the superb hability to bundle to all kind of regions and people that we are
profoundly different ...having an element in our culture that in a great
majority they never had a chance to experience.... the extraordinary event
of 1804 !!!!  This says it all they do not like to put this event in their
mind which in many ways the Haitian different  and the term that comes to
mind is 'EQUAL' which change the whole ballgame of behevior and
understanding....just a thought thrown in the pot...things might become
clearer!!! so to speak if not  litteraly...g