30582: Titus (ask) Saint d'Eau Ceremony (fwd)

From: aethereal@aol.com

[PLEASE, write directly to Titus as his address above.  Thanks,  Bob]

I was given your name and contact info by Mr. H Pierre regarding the ceremony at Saint d'Eau Haiti. I am a documentary photographer and interested in traveling to the event. I was told there was a list where you could post things about the event. I am in need of travel between Port au Prince and Saint d'Eau. Your assistance would be appreciated.

Titus Heagins
919-949-2561
www.titusheagins.com