30609: Goodman (reply) Re: 30595: Craig (ask) Jakmel Film Festival (fwd)

From: Wendy Goodman <dygoodman@gmail.com>

As you may remember, last year's festival was in December....I believe this
change in time is a long term decision, and would suggest that the festival
will be happening again in December.  Watch for info come Fall......they are
probably all taking a break or involved in other ventures right now.
I believe they are committed for the long haul,  the Tap Tap is probably a
good resource.
All the best
Wendy Goodman