30627: Edouard (question) Haitians on list (fwd)

From: Felix Edouard <loveayiti@hotmail.com>

I have been so busy I have not had time to participate in many discussion
on list. However, it appears that over the past year or so most of the
discussions/comments come from Americans or Foreigners. I don't think
this was always the case and I know there of many Haitian and
Haitian-American list members. Do you think Haiti fatigue has hit
Haitians harder than our friends and supporters or is there some other
issue I'm missing here? Curious what people think.