30641: Horelle (reply) Re: 30627: Edouard (question) Haitians on list (fwd)

From: "g.guyhorelle@knology.net" <g.guyhorelle@knology.net>

 it seem's to me that in general haitians do not want any change really in
 Haiti and refuse to see the reality and the delapidate state of the
 nation.,i.e the catastrophic reporting of the statistics in all
 fields.,this is a case where the haitian do not even question seriously
 the state of 'fail nation status' of Haiti. If does so the classic answer
 is either to pass the buck and point to the'blanc' or the phrase' you
 just do not understand...!' 'Haiti is a special case!!!! I am not being
 pessimistic...on the contrary my question is ' if you beg to differ...are
 you sure you want to do something about it ?? in a practical manner...???
 you have the floor....maybe we can start a new trend....!!! guy