30643: Gilles (reply) Re : 30630: Fombrun (reply) RE: 30627: Edouard (question) Haitians on list (fwd)

From: Emmanuelle Gilles <manugi28@yahoo.fr>

 I have spoken to many of my compatriots who would have loved to
 participate in this forum, some of them are educated in Haiti and some in
 France, they do not participate for one reason:  The English language.
 That is OK since the forum is an English speaking forum.

 I once participated in a similar forum where the moderator lived in
 Haiti.  The language of the forum was strictly French and we were
 reminded of that everytime we had the tendency to write in English.