30661: Forrest (reply) RE: 30656: Nbbo (asks) Contact in New Orleans (fwd)

From: fmooy@tulane.edu

Sadly, like much of the black community the Haitian community in New Orleans was decimated by the aftermath of Katrina. In truth the Haitian population in NOLA was never very large and there are very few left today. I know a few Haitian-American students and a few other Haitians and thats it. Of course, there must be others living in the area and I too would love to learn about / meet any Haitians living there.

Forrest Mooy
Juris Doctor Candidate, May 2009
Tulane University Law School
email: fmooy@tulane.edu