30664: Spinelli (reply) To those who responded, or read the back and forth on the Spinelli email (fwd)

From: MASpinelli@aol.com

I would like to thank all those who responded to my original email. While I
have been dealing with Haiti for over 15 years and been there many times, some
 of the emails I exchanged directly with some of you were very informative to
 me.  You have added to my storehouse of info on Haiti.

For one thing, the booklet I published on line and in print to bring Haiti
back to Economic Prosperity was originally being translated to Kreyole,
however, due to emails received, apparently those who can help me to help Haiti put
together a five year plan for implementation would prefer it in French, so
French it will be. Any volunteer to help the translation is welcome.

It was apparent that some who emailed me had only skimmed my publication as
I could tell by their emails. Anyone who reads it, and it is not long, has
praised the purpose and content.

Any of you can find it on my web site, _www.mikespinelli.com_
(http://www.mikespinelli.com) and find that, like few web sites, you can turn pages right
on my site by clicking the upper right  hand column. It even enlarges on your
first click! If you desire a signed paper  copy of the document, just send me
your snail mail address.

To give you an indication that I do walk the talk, I presently have a major
project in process (From the booklet) to do material good and expect to be  in
Haiti shortly to meet with the necessary people for implementation.

And, while the theme of my booklet is to correct the CAUSES of Haiti's
problems, and not to continually prop up Haiti by helping the EFFECTS (Symptoms)
of the problems, nevertheless you will see in my letter to the Haitian people
on  the back cover, (Page 31 on line) that my friend from Sanford, FL and I are
 patrons of an orphanage in Petionville helping with the effects, while
correcting the problems of an orphanage discharge of children at maturity.
_www.timkatec.org_ (http://www.timkatec.org)

Thanks again to all of you and hopefully we can one day have a "Corbets  list
reunion in Haiti."

Mike Spinelli
Advocate for Haiti's Economic Recovery