30665: Wing (asks) opportunities in Haiti

From: Christopher Wing <walkskiprunglide@hotmail.com>

Hello Friends of Haiti,

My name is Christopher Wing, and I traveled with Bob to Haiti in 1992. I am seeking a career change - I have been a graphic designer for the last 10 years, and I'm looking to work in social and economic justice, perhaps leading working trips to Haiti or other impoverished nations. My Creole isn't what it used to be, but I'm a quick study. I have experience teaching English and worked as a carpenter, and ran the Milwaukee, WI branch of A.C.O.R.N., a low- and moderate-income right organization. I am open to any possibilities!