30673: Munger (ask): essential oils, soaps and cocoa butter? (fwd)

From: Amber Munger <amunger@uoregon.edu>

I am currently in PAP and am trying to find amyris oil, local cocoa butter, and/or any other natural body care products from Haiti. Thus far I have not had any luck. I know that there is an essential oil plant here (for Vetiver and Amyris) and that Haiti produces cocoa so I thought that these products would be available here. Do any of you know where I can find these things in PAP or elsewhere in Haiti?

Mesi anpil.

Amber L. Munger
University of Oregon School of Law