30683: Lally (reply) comments LeGrace Benson RE:"Sleeping Rough in Port-au-Prince" (fwd)

From: Reynald Lally <concordehaiti@yahoo.com>

Hello Legrace ,

I looked up J. Christopher Kovats-Bernat's book, subtitled an
Ethnography of Street Children & Violence in Haiti on Amazon.com , but the price was $57 !

I can recommend a Brazilian ethnographic novel, which I finnished two days ago.

"After Life" by Tobias Hecht..

It's story of Bruna Verissimo a youth who lives in the streets of Recife , a large city in Northeast Brazil.

Reynald Lally

http://tv.yahoo.com/