30694: Kriegsman (reply) Re: 30686: Durban (comment): Re: 30669: Kriegsman (reply) to 30662: Forrest and 30652: Kathleen (fwd)

From: Elliot Kriegsman <farpacific10282@yahoo.com>

Bonswa, Lance;

I was indeed aware of Lynn Duff's bias. As anyone who seeks the truth
should do, I went right to the horse's mouth. When I questioned Ms. Duff
directly, she was more than happy to respond and was in no way defensive.
After questioning Dr. Royce Anthony Huston, her co-author at Wayne State,
I felt more supportive of their efforts. In fact, they have gone on to
present their paper at several public health seminars around the U.S.

It would be very difficult to pull the wool over so many eyes after being
challenged the way they were. Also, the Duff/Hutson paper coroborates the
study conducted by Thomas Griffin and the U. of Miami School of Law.
Again, having read the study, I spoke with Mr. Griffin face to face.

A religious philospher once said that the devil's greatest strength was
that no one believed he existed. When it comes to the demons plaguing
Haiti, the evidence is there; we need only search for it.

Kenbe la,

Elliot Kriegsman