30773: Haiti-Dauphin plantation

From: agresearchstaedu@bellsouth.net

 Dear Sir;  I met and knew Lonnie Dunn in Haiti during the 1970's.  I
 owned and ooperated the air-taxi service out of Port au Prince.   Mr.
 Dunn had a single engine Piper Cherokee 6 and a pilot, but on ocasions he
 needed more space and charted one of my Beech 18's.  Haiti was in a minor
 scale boom in the 70's.  One item of importance you failed to mention on
 the harbor at Ft. Liberty were several large storage tanks, Mr. Dunn
 pointed them out to me as a gold mine he said they currently held
 Molassas but were designed for oil or gasoline?  Had they held oil or gas
 at the time of the OPEC embargo he said he would have made millions.

 If I can   answer any questions like the major Gold and Copper deposits
 just inland of Daulphine or ?about Mr. Dunns CIA connections.  call me or
 email.  Bob Morgan Atlanta GA area  770-227-2058