30788: Burnham: re this, that and such. thar's gold in them thar hills! Article by Lindsay Toronto Star (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

It was interesting to read over the press this morning after the doctor's house call yesterday. Various takes on the visit to Cite Soleil ranging from positive to more serious. A Canwest/global crew reportedly stopped and asked a woman what she thought. "I'm hungry and i don't have any money." Despite the various pronouncements by a Canadian press, that in most cases pays little attention to things outside of Ottawa, this "nugget" by Reed Lindsay is informative. I wonder if anyone on the list could provide information regarding Canadian mining firms in the Caribbean and Central America, good and bad. best,Thor Burnham http://www.thestar.com/News/article/238365

Explore the seven wonders of the world