30790: Petersen: L'Atheletique d'Haiti and Bobby Duval in Denmark (fwd)

From: inp.ry@ci.kk.dk

Bobby Duval and a team of 17-year-old soccer players are currently in Denmark
to participate in the Dana Cup and the Brondby Cup. Their participation is
largely due to the enthusiasm and energy of Danish journalist Anne Poulsen, who
recently returned to Denmark after working in Haiti for more than two years.
Anne Poulsen and Bobby Duval have raised the funds needed to make this Haitian
visit to Denmark possible. I have had the pleasure of spending time with the
boys over their first few days here, and it's just incredible to see them take
in everything, get adjusted and - losen up! Last Thursday night they were on
national television. On Friday they left Copenhagen to go to the other end of
the country to play their first matches in the Dana Cup. They are so cool and
sweet and awesome and they deserve to win all there is to win!! I've put a few
pictures and a bit of information in English on the web at
http://www.haitiformidling.dk/lathletique_dhaiti.htm

Best,
Ingegerd N Petersen