30814: Kathleen (notice) The Agronomist on cable (fwd)

From: Kathleen Burke <kathleendantor@verizon.net>

For those of you who subscribed to the whole enchilada, like me, you can see this important film tonight on IFC (147 in my region) starting at 7:15 PM (Northeast Daylight Saving Time). Previously, an important film about Haiti was shown on Sundance, my other extravagance that's worth it. Sorry, I can't figure out the technology so can't tape it for anyone. The shoebox that is my mind is already full to the brim with directions for all the other updates in this brave new world.

Kathleen