30831: bick (reply RE: 30826: Spinelli (reply) (fwd)

Paul bick (paulbick@msn.com)

Very impressive Mike - and I wish you every success.  Seriously.

Thanks for repeating the bit about the "poorest nation in the hemisphere" -
I missed that the first 10,000 times.

By the way - My reading of Mountains Beyond Mountains - and countless other
texts (and a bit of lived experience thrown in for good measure) suggests
rather that America is the poorest country in the hemisphere - but I suppose
that's a different discussion - for a different list...

Peace to you,

Paul