30833: Kriegsman (reply) Re: 30820: Labrom re 30816 re Haiti Libete (fwd)

--- From Elliot Kriegsman <FarPacific10282@yahoo.com>

According to Kim Ives, one of the editors, "Haiti Liberte" is intended to
be an open forum for democracy in Haiti. It's being published in Brooklyn
and you access the website at <www.Haitiliberte.com>.

My first impression was that it was "Haiti Progres" under a new name but
Mr. Ives assured me that they are separate. Perhaps some people at "Haiti
Progres" no longer saw eye-to-eye with the paper's mission and went their
own way.

As with "Haiti Progress", "Haiti Liberte" includes very little in English
which leaves Kreyol/French challenged "blans" like me out in the cold.