30855: Mike Spinelli Comments (fwd)

From: MASpinelli@aol.com

I want to express my thanks to so many of you who have
responded to my postings, both on the list and directly
to my email, at which you are always welcome.

It is evident that we all realize the plight of Haiti and
that we want to do all that we can to mitigate the symptoms
of the Haitians problems and to solve all of the basic problems
which cause the symptoms.

Your continual postings keep alive Haiti and keep us all
informed of the day to day situation of Haiti.

I expect to go back there in the next month and will keep
you all informed of what transpires to get Haiti back into
Economic Stability.

Thanks to all of you.

Mike Spinelli