#3356: Herbal medicine : Another reference

From:Jepiem@aol.com

Thanks everyone for this growing list of references on Haitian folk medicine.
I am interested in the subject and I did not know there were so many. I do
have one to contribute myself. It's title:
 Les Plantes et les Legumes d'Haiti qui guerissent
      by Arsene V. Pierre Noel and Timoleon C. Brutus
It's written in two volumes but I found volume two most interesting in term
of practical value. They were indeed quite expensive and I did not want to
shell out the $55.00 for the first volume. If you can find it in Haiti, it's
probably much cheaper.
                                                                    Math
Jerome