#4074: A question for Pierre-Pierre

From:HYSEKA@aol.com

Mr. Pierre-Pierre,

You've made a comment here about the elections being botch by the ruling
party. That's the first I've heard that has been so blunt. I happen to
respect your journalistic work and used to read your pieces quite often in
the NY Times about Haiti. I really this time, would like for you to elaborate
for us on this subject.

I thought at first that, according to all the observers in Haiti, this was a
decent election, well ran and everything else. Of course there were glitches,
but not to the extent the opposition is saying. I am in all honesty curious
about your comment. Could you please tell us something we do not know about
these elections?

Hyppolite Pierre