#4200: kraze lame : Antoine responds to Morse (fwd)

From: Guy Antoine <GuyAntoine@windowsonhaiti.com>

> To Guy Antoine and others,
> There's a banner on Ave Christophe which has a picture of former and
> perhaps future president Aristide. The banner makes reference to his
> disbanding of the army. Its been up for a few months.

I have no doubt about that.  Why would it be otherwise?  I just called
for evidence of Aristide's allegedly constant bragging about it in his
speeches, as indicated in previous posts.  That a banner refers to that
particular accomplishment is  something to be entirely expected.

But where's the beef?

This should not be difficult to do in this age of information at one's
fingertips.  As someone just pointed out: who, what, when, where...
We can speculate on the "why", but before we do so, let's at least
collect the other W's.