#4471: Re: #4461: Lafortune replies to Stephenson

From: joseph lafortune <ctec4234@yahoo.com>

 Dear Mr Stephenson,
 I have carefully read you reply to goff regarding UN
invasion. I..... do not think it would be a wise
decision.
In retrospect, the constitutional order has been a
total deception after the world ha fought for the
restauration of constitutional government in September
1994, and the peaceful transition of power in
february,1996. The Canadian dialogues feel no shame
when making this remark. Political conflict is
paralysing the Haitian governemenal, legislative
processand the credibility of the country's electoral
system is being called into question.Contrary to what
was expectedbwith the returnto constitutional order,
the level of poverty is higher than during the
military occupation.The high level of internationalof
internatrional involvement in assistance to Haiti's
political and economic activities raises further
concerns for Haiti's autonomus capacity to build
democraacy and the confidence of its citizens in their
country's leaders and institution.
BE IT KNOWN, HAITI IS IN NEED OF TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE

"Alternatives" hsa been the adopted by the Caribbean
Health& Research Studies with mission and objectives
to emphasize on histoical necessities of which is in
need to ignite the democratic process.
These are the dominant point of ALTERNATIVES:
 a) Rehabilitation of the Haitian mentality
 b) The Diaspora, its historical in the democratic
process.
 c)Recognition of the protestant sector.
 d)New Political Platform (etc)

 In the hope we shall chat again,