#4649: More on Joe Gaetgens

From: Terry Rey <reyt@fiu.edu>

I've long been intrigued by the Gaetjens legacy and shared some of the
relevant postings with my father, a former All American at West Chester
and a pro in the old ASL. I thought his comments might be of interest,
though I think Bahr is no longer PSU's coach. By the way, the new issue
of Soccer Digest (September) has an interesting feature on the World Cup
match in question.

        Re: [Fwd: #4611: Lafortune comments on Joe Gaetgens soccer career
and life]