#4673: Re: #4664: Re: #4648: CARICOM's John Compton on Haiti: Another Missed Opport... (fwd)

From:Zaka3@aol.com

Dear Sir,
I partially agree with  you regarding "Haiti`s own situation". However, since
Haiti  is now considered  as an official member of the Caricom organisatio, I
find it rather difficult to believe that Caricom should not have any say  in
Haiti~s political affairs.And may I also add-- when the word globalization
echoes, its sound  travels through  not only the other countries of the
Caricom, but to  our dearest Haiti, as well.
 What`s your opinion?