#4737: Re: #4735: Laleau comments on Burnham's query re elections (fwd)

From:NLaleau@aol.com

Dear Thor --

I keep asking the same question I started out with -- if the method of
calculating winners is such a big "fraud" in the year 2000, why wasn't it
even mentioned as a little fraud in 1995???

Possible answer: Was it because Clinton was bending over backwards in 1995 to
use Haiti as a showcase of democracy, and by now, having been unable to
completely control the process the way he'd intended, has he given up on
using Haiti in that light and is now flushing "democracy" away? (When I say
"Clinton," I use his name as representing the "international" community, not
just the US.)

Nancy Laleau