#4909: RE post # 4846: Conference-Exploding the Myths: Frédérique comments (fwd)

From: Mnsjyd@aol.com

To the Haiti List

Greetings,

I know this is coming a bit late since the original post but thought I would
encourage most of you (especially in the New England area) to attend this
conference (please refer to post #4846 for details). Although in the learning
process, the administration and student body at Bates have become rather
receptive to issues concerning minorities (I did my undergraduate studies at
Bates).  In addition, Bates has a beautiful campus.
Unfortunately, I missed out on the opportunity to interact with (and thereby
LEARN a lot) from Ms Ulysse and Ms. Brasuel because they joined the college
after I graduated

I would like to meet some members of this list who will attend the
conference. Please email me directly (at MNSJYD@aol.com) if you would like to
meet briefly while attending the conference.

Daphney Frédérique
MNSJYD@aol.com