#4949: Haiti's Super Directory (fwd)

From: E Vedrine <evedrine@hotmail.com>

Helping building "Haiti's Super Directory" [
http://www.tanbou.com/1199Resources.htm ]
is one way to ease research on Haiti and to access quick information.
However, the editing job is not N-E-Z-1 but at least I want to review
'Haiti's Super Directory' twice a year. So, don't rush, you have until
December 2000 to send me any new information you'd like to add (about
yourself, your profession...) and if you have a web site dealing with HAITI
(somehow) that does not appear in the the directory, please forward that
info. directly to me (evedrine@hotmail.com) with some description.

best,
ev
http://hometown.aol.com/mit2haiti/Dizan.htm