#5072: Re: #5059: Re: Lynx Air (fwd)

From: Jean Succar <succarj@hotmail.com>

This is well-said.  Here is the first step towards changing our way of
thinking.  Lynx is an organisation part of our daily life.  It serves us,
and we need to call them and give them suggestions to find out their
problems.  I have had issues with them but I always obatained my mail.  We
need to start thinking like our friends suggested.  Lynx is a part of us and
not only we need to appreciate it but give it some feedback and suggestions
instead of harsh criticism.  And my friends this is the very first step
toward changing Haiti.