# 5298: I need research help (fwd)

From: mmadj@wenet.net

[Please write directly to the address above and do not
just reply to this note at the list address.  Thanks.  Bob]

Greetings Corbetteers!

	I am looking for help in locating biographical information about a
Haitian writer, Jan J. Dominique, for an article I am writing. I have
searched through all the major databases here at the University of Arizona
and have been unsuccessful in locating any such information.

	Do any of you know (of) this writer and where can you suggest I
continue my search, short of actually going to Haiti to interview her?

	Thanks!
	M.