5941: Re: 5923: Archim replies to Simidor

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     So where's the proof? You are writing nothing more than what you were
     told, and you are providing no proof. There is nothing "sanctimonious"
     about what we are saying. It may well be that some members of the
     Lavalas movement have done some incorrect things, but that does not
     mean that they were sent by Aristide to do them, nor that they were
     official Lavalas-sponsored acts. We have not accused anyone of
     sponsoring the murderous acts being perpetrated by those opposed to
     Aristide. Reynold Georges and Hubert deRonceray have spoken-out
     against Aristide, but we have not accused them of attempted murder or
     provoking fights. On the other hand, however, you are accusing, and if
     one accuses it is best to have the proof. That's all I said; you are
     doing nothing other than what you accuse others of doing. +AM/FM