5947: What is racism and the Haitian relation

>From Bob Corbett:

Folks, we've had a couple of post on the general notion of racism,
and, no surprise, there are differing views of what racism is.

I invite those interested in that topic to carry on the dicussion
off line.  You have the notes, you may contact others who've written
about it to ask them if they are interested in continuing the discussion
off-list.  Please don't just put people on a list, but ask them
first if they want to be on it.

however, this is a list about things that are strictly related to
Haiti and Haitians, not about the more general issues such as
color and racism.

Bob Corbett