6261: Re: 6258: Re: 6253: Re: Haiti parallel government!?? (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 12/17/2000 4:55:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Maxetluc@aol.com writes:

<< In the case of  poor Haiti, though, it seems any form of opposition is
automatically deemed  illegitimate.

 Maxetluc >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This is rich.  I believe, Maxetluc, that it is the elected government that is
automatically deemed illegitimate in this case.  I smell a rat.  Aristide has
no opposition to legitimate opposition.  But to coup plotters there can be no
legitimacy.  It is so transparent as to be laughable.  And for you to lend
legitimacy to it is also transparent.   The truth is, Aristide can do no
right.  Clever deflection devices have been used, with success it seems, to
make it seem as if Lavalas has stolen an election when in fact it is the
opposition who is doing that.  Whatever Lavalas is accused of, please look in
the opposite direction to see who is in reality doing the dirty deeds.   If
there was a script written about such a scenario, it would look just like
this.

Dorce~