6288: Re: 6260: RE: 6242 (fwd)

From: Vivian Tortora <vtortora@capecod.net>

Dear archim,

Thank you, thank you for your response to maxetluc. I was part of the
independent observer delegation. I was in Gwo Mon, and Gonaives. We saw a
much higher voter turn out than was reported by the press, and the Lavalas
opposition. Offering limeade . . . what a nice thing to do. I know that the
BV workers must have really appreciated that refreshment, as we saw that in
Gwo Mon, and Gonaives it is a long day for them, often without food or
drink.

Would you consider sending a letter about what you witnessed to Jesse Helms?

Vivian Tortora