6440:Re: 6432: Ciguatera toxic poison in Snapper (fwd)

From: joseph lafortune <ctec4234@yahoo.com>

 That reminds of questions(situation) during the FLEX
examination(medicine)
People who went to next community hospital after ice
cream, mayonnaise and sea food were served( one
diagnostic)
The same people were served by an attendan whose left
finger was infected.(different diagnostic)
For the toxin, it is quite possible a Red snapper
could produce an allergic reaction, the Toxin is
seldom..... However, a fish bone that produces an
infected wound shoiuld be cleaned and debrided if need
be, if left untreated we have an osteomyelitis case
that could lead to crippling.
joelafortune