6472: Re: 6424: Re: Fonkoze branch in Hinche (fwd)

From: Dave Fonda <fonphoto@snip.net>

>I have heard that Fonkoze is considering opening a branch in Hinche.  Is
>this true?

I have just received word from Anne Hastings, Director General of Fonkoze
in Port-au-Prince:

>Please tell everyone (including Corbett) the Hinche branch opened on Dec 4th.
>
>There was a VERY successful inauguration which many, many people attended.
>Activity has been greater than expected for the first several weeks thanks to
>the hard work of Thomas Profil, the director.
>
>Thanks, Anne

Despite the troubles and uncertainties, Fonkoze is alive and well......
and growing!

R E S P E C T;

     Dave Fonda

F O N D A   P H O T O G R A P H I C
Corporate, Editorial & Documentary
 610.279.8525      610.279.5978-f

'Sa je pa we, ke pa tounen.'

'What the eye doesn't see, doesn't move the heart.'