6549: RE: 6543 - To Simidor (fwd)

From: archim <archim@globelsud.net>

     Please use your own  method of judging veracity regarding the
     observers who came to Haiti for the 26 Nov election. How many
     "opposition" observers  were there? You negate the conclusions of
     those who *were* here and watching (and I was one of them!), but fail
     to substantiate any of your claims. A little balance would be helpful,
     but the scale has already shown who we want. There are not even 100
     members of the "Opposition", and most of them disagree with one
     another, so how can anyone take them seriously?

     Does anyone on the list know what a "glunk" is?

     (Do you read me, K....?)

                    archim