6636: Re: 6632: Good cop/Bad cop (fwd)

From: Maxetluc@aol.com

Among other things, Richard asks if Colin Powell has family in Haiti.  Powell
is from Jamaica and has a lot of family there.  Nowhere in his autobiography
does he discuss family ties to Haiti.  Anything is possible, but I doubt this
rumor has any merit.  On the other hand, Tony Lake is parrain (godfather) to
Aristide's daughter.  Maybe somehow the two officials' names got crossed in
the telejiol.

I'm not sure what family ties (or lack thereof) has to do with integrity,
though.  Maybe Richard could expand on it in a future post.

Cheers,
Maxetluc