6756: Re: 6748: Immigrant visas (fwd)

From: Jetphire@aol.com

It costs $45.oo U.S. just to get an appointment to be turned down at the
Consulate in PauP. When we were first trying to get my husband to the U.S.,
we witnessed long lines of hundreds of people waiting each morning before 6am
at the Consulate trying to get visas. We wondered where all that money went -
and you had to go to Sogebank to pay the fee to get the appointment. I would
be very interested in finding out the numbers here-how many folks get turned
down, how many get visas, and where does all that money go????