6819: Telephoning Haiti (fwd)

From: Nlbo@aol.com

My mother uses 1010297 also. She likes it. I  used it the first time this
week .I don't know what my bills will be.
I used to have MCI. Though I was paying close to $7.00  a month for service
fees, they charged me $20plus for a 10 minute call to Haiti. I changed their
long distance services since.
I used to use the calling cards, but I lost so much money in dialing the
numbers and not get disconnected that I stop using them. I  find the PCI the
only efficient one. It will give you 5 minutes for $5.00.
Nekita