6864: The Institute for Research in the Sciences of Politics (fwd)

From: IRSCP@aol.com

The Institute for Research in the Sciences of Politics is a newly created Haiti-focused interest group. Our primary goal is to help Haitians and friends of Haiti in the International Community alike, better understand the reality of today's Haiti. The group's political philosophy is liberal, with the conviction that Haiti's key to development resides in democracy (universal suffrage) and market economic policies.

Starting next Wednesday, February 7, 2001, you can receive weekly via email, an analysis of the news that made the headlines in Haiti the prior week. If you wish to join this list, please email me at irscp@aol.com.

Hyppolite Pierre
Institute for Research in the Sciences of Politics
Rockville, MD.