6915: Reply to Maxteluc (fwd)

From: Kenneth Ives <k_ives@hotmail.com>

Let me see if I have this right. ``Maxetluc`` went to Limbe some days after
the demonstration, spoke to a Judge and a Magistrate, and then, with the aid
of some hypothetical math and sarcasm, ``reports`` that the HP ``report``
was erroneous and that the paper is a ``rag,`` comparable to Haiti
Observateur! While the HP correspondent may not have made an exact
headcount, his crowd estimate (a crowd which the report notes came from all
over the area, not just Limbe) made on the spot was probably more accurate
than the 325 Maxetluc ``calculates`` days after the event. Are they really
going to deploy the UDMO for 325 people? No, it was a big demo. Radios also
reported thousands. There have been many similar size demos in Limbe, as you
can read in ``Immaculate Invasion.`` Seems more like Maxetluc is looking for
an excuse to rag on a ``rag.``

Kim Ives