6981: Bibliographic Search : Douglas asks and Corbett adds

From: "[iso-8859-1] Rachel Douglas" <racheldouglas_uk@yahoo.co.uk>

Dear Bob,
I am a Postgraduate student at the University of
Edinburgh, Scotland, and I am currently trying to work
out which books would be best to read in connection
with the broad title. "A migrating literature.  The
Case of Haitian Writers in Exile".  So far, I have
thought of books by Dany Laferriere, Emile Ollivier,
Stanley Pean, Edwidge Danticat.  Have you got any
suggestions?  It is very hard to obtain Haitian books
from Scotland!  Do you know a good stockist in the
States/Canada/Haiti which could supply me with Haitian
titles.
Yours sincerely,
Rachel Douglas

=====
Rachel Douglas,13/6 Sciennes,Edinburgh,EH9 1NH
0131 668 1988
0771 857 2240

Corbett adds:  I would welcome names of who qualify as
Haitian writers in exile.  I'd like to compile a list of he
names.  How is one using the term "exile"?  It seems a bit
ambiguous.

Bob