7037: Re: 7021: Air travel between Port-au-Prince and Santo-Domingo (fwd)

From: Martha O'Brien <mobfa1@scotus.francis.edu>

I would also be interested in information on air travel between Santo
Domingo and Port-au-Prince.

Additionally, I would be interested in information about the bus
service between the two cities--where you get the bus in Santo
Domingo, where it drops you in Port-au-Prince, schedules, cost,
necessity of reservation, phone number and/or e-mail, how feasible
it is to fly to Santo Domingo and get the bus to Port-au-Prince on
the same day and vice versa (obviously dependent on when flights
arrive/leave, I realize), ease or difficulty of finding accommodations
in Santo Domingo if necessary, etc.  Any information--especially
from people who have taken this bus--would be greatly appreciated.