7072: 7045: Haiti 123 on Carnaval Crisis (fwd (fwd)

From: Martine Jean <alix3@hotmail.com>

Thank you whoever posted this "news" for allowing us to laugh from the
situation in Haiti and not get too crazy about it. But more than that, thank
you for illustrating so adroitly the "professionalism" and "impartiality" of
the international media. At first, I thought I was really reading some piece
from the New York Times, Wall Street or any other mainstream US newspaper. I
still can't figure out if it's all a big joke, if you get what I mean.

So much for truth and objectivity.

Martine