7075: Miami-Dade Haitian-Creole Competency Based Curriculum (fwd)

From: MariLinc@aol.com

Corbetters,

I'm not sure if the Miami-Dade School System's Division of Bilingual
Education and World Languages Web Site has been brought to your attention
before; I stumbled upon it yesterday and it is very impressive.

URL for M-D's Division of Bilingual Education and World Languages:

http://www.mdcps.org/bfls/

Miami-Dade is a school system that has its act together!  No wonder,
Michaelle Vincent and Marc-Arthur Jean Louis (who help Tometro Hopkins with
the FIU Creole Language Workshop every 2 years) take an active part in
guiding its development with regard to things having to do with
Haitian-Creole Language Arts.  What an online resource!

URL for Haitian-Creole Language Arts:

http://www.dade.k12.fl.us/bfls/HCLA/haitiframes2.htm

A gem hidden within this larger site is an outline of the Miami-Dade
Haitian-Creole Competency Based Curriculum.

http://www.mdcps.org/bfls/HCLA/haitian_creole_cbc.htm

I salute those who have put their heads and hands together to produce so much
online content for Haitian-Creole Bilingual Education!

Marilyn

**************
Marilyn Mason, President & COO
Mason Integrated Technologies Ltd (MIT2)
P.O. Box 181015
Boston, Massachusetts 02118 USA
Tel: (+1) 617-247-8885
Fax: (+1) 617-262-8923
MariLinc@aol.com

MIT2 Home Page (English language):
http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2.html

Page d'accueil de MIT2 (version française)
http://hometown.aol.com/mit2usa/Index2-fr.html

**Developer of the Creole Tool Suite(tm) **