7145: AGENDA & SCHEDULE OF BRA CONFERENCE AT UN ON FEB. 28TH, 2001. , (fwd)

From: bateyrelief@mindspring.com

                    PLEASE NOTE CAREFULLY

1.    All confirmed guests must enter the UN building from
        44th-45th Street entrance on 1st Avenue, New York City.
2.    Check in time starts exactly at 3:30p.
3.    The conference starts exactly at 4:30p.
4.    Presentation starts exactly at 4:45p.
5.    Presentation ends exactly at 6:25p.
6.    Questions and Answers from 6:25p-7:25p.
7.    Network reception from 7:30p-8:30p.
8.    UN Building must be completely vacated from 8:30p-9:00p.
                                        _______
For those of you who have sent in a contribution towards the realization of
the conference or BRA's general humanitarian efforts, we thank you very much
for the support. If you too wish to make a contribution, we will have
self-addressed envelopes at the conference.

We look forward to seeing you.  Thank you!
Ulrick Gaillard
=====================================
Batey Relief Alliance (BRA) www.bateyrelief.org
Tax-exempt, non-profit, non-political humanitarian aid organization.
For donations and information, please contact:
Ulrick Gaillard, J.D., Executive Director
P.O. Box 300565, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11230
(917) 627-5026 or at bateyrelief@mindspring.com.
Maria Virtudes Berroa, Regional Director
Apartado Postal 5085, Santo Domingo, Rep. Dom.
(809) 383-1547 or at bra.dominicana@mindspring.com
A copy of BRA's latest annual report may be obtained, upon request,
from the organization or from the Office of the Attorney General, Charities
Bureau, 120 Broadway, New York, N.Y. 10271