7182: RE: 7175: Gladys Lauture (fwd)

From: Karen Davis <kdavis@marygrove.edu>

I can understand why, if this post it true, that the author might prefer
anonymity. However, it seems inescapable that MANY dozens or hundreds of
other Haitians & Americans would know of this woman's existence and effect
(if any).

Hopefully the list will soon hear from many of these others, or else we can
dismiss this as an "urban rumour" of the sort that has KFC serving up rat
meat and Aristide dining on the bodies of succulent human babies.

Karen