7247: Lauture issue

Please post this anonymously, of course...

As I read these "Lauture" comments, sometimes I wonder if two or three
people
are writing most of them, but taking different points of view, pro and
con,
just to see what kinds of reaction they can evoke in the 1000+ List
membership... And as one commentor noted, "Why is this issue surfacing
now???" and responded, "Because only now is there a rift between Lauture
and
the Aristide people."  As Arsenio Hall used to say, "Hmmmm...."